- 1 Who owns Michigan Connections Academy?
- 2 Is Connections Academy a good school?
- 3 Is Indiana Connections Academy a charter school?
- 4 Is Indiana online free?
- 5 Is Connections Academy in all 50 states?
- 6 How much do Michigan Virtual teachers Make?
- 7 How many students does Connections Academy have?
- 8 Which is better Connections Academy or K12?
- 9 Can connexus tell if you cheat?
- 10 Does Connections Academy give you a laptop?
- 11 Does Connections Academy have band?
- 12 How do I homeschool in Indiana?
Who owns Michigan Connections Academy?
The company first began providing online school services to two schools in the fall of 2002. In September 2004, Connections Academy was sold to an investor group led by Apollo Management, L.P. The company now operates public schools under management contracts from charter schools or school districts.
Is Connections Academy a good school?
Connections Academy has a consumer rating of 2.42 stars from 359 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Connections Academy most frequently mention public school, live lessons and 7th grade problems.
Is Indiana Connections Academy a charter school?
Since the passage of the Indiana charter law in 2001, BSU has been committed to ongoing growth and development of high- quality charter schools and has established rigorous standards to ensure that the schools authorized are held accountable in providing excellent educational experiences for students they serve.
Is Indiana online free?
How does K12-powered online school in Indiana compare to traditional schooling? K12-powered online public schools in Indiana are tuition-free. * They follow the same school year schedule as other Indiana public schools. And state-licensed teachers instruct students and provide academic support.
Is Connections Academy in all 50 states?
Like all public schools throughout the country, Connections Academy® schools and programs are a part of the state-level public school systems. This means schools in each state have state-specific requirements, including courses, attendance, and graduation. Find your Connections Academy-supported online school now!
How much do Michigan Virtual teachers Make?
How much does a Virtual Teacher in Michigan make? The highest salary for a Virtual Teacher in Michigan is $42,994 per year. The lowest salary for a Virtual Teacher in Michigan is $41,367 per year.
How many students does Connections Academy have?
Connections Academy operated 33 schools in 2013 and had more than 62,000 “Full Time Equivalent students” in 2014.
Which is better Connections Academy or K12?
Although both K12 and Connections Academy offer college preparation courses, the overall system is better in K12.
Can connexus tell if you cheat?
When enrolled in a course with a Pearson teacher, students are expected to adhere to the Pearson Student Honor Code. All instances of cheating will be documented and shared with the PM, and WebMail messages will be documented in the Connexus EMS student Log.
Does Connections Academy give you a laptop?
Arizona Connections Academy families may request one laptop per household. Any computer equipment supplied by the school is on loan during enrollment and must be returned upon withdrawal, graduation, or at the request of the school.
Does Connections Academy have band?
* The official names of the California Connections Academy charter schools are: California Connections Academy Southern California (formerly known as Capistrano Connections Academy), California Connections Academy @ Central, California Connections Academy Central Coast, California Connections Academy Monterey Bay,
How do I homeschool in Indiana?
How to Start Homeschooling in Indiana
- Withdraw your student from his/her school (if currently enrolled)
- Choose whether or not to register your student with the Department of Education (it is not legally mandatory)
- Choose your students learning materials (in Indiana, homeschool curriculum choice is up to the parents)