What is the most prestigious boarding school in the United States?
Phillips Exeter Academy came out on top. Melia Robinson/BI Going to a top boarding school can do more than help students get into a good college — it can provide them with a powerful alumni network, a solid education, and lifelong friends.
How many students attend Brooks?
What is the hardest boarding school to get into?
5 most elite boarding school, is tied with The Thacher School as the most selective, each with an acceptance rate of 12%. Additional reporting by Andy Kiersz.
- Middlesex School.
- Deerfield Academy.
- Cate School.
- Phillips Academy Andover.
- (TIE) The Thacher School.
- (TIE) Groton School.
What is the most elite high school in America?
These Are the Best Private High Schools in America, According to a New Ranking
- Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts (above)
- Harvard-Westlake School, Studio City, California.
- Phillips Exeter Academy, Exeter, New Hampshire.
- Trinity School, New York, New York.
- Choate Rosemary Hall, Wallingford, Connecticut.